Post Decree Modification, Change of Custody, Modification of Support & Contempt

Post Decree Modification
A post decree modification is a civil action filed in the Domestic Relations Court after a Decree of Dissolution or Decree of Divorce has been granted. In order to initiate a post decree modification, one party must file a motion asking for a modification (of parenting time or child support for example) and the other party must respond.  Generally, the courts encourage the parties to come to an agreement on post decree modifications.

Change of Custody

Modification of Support